Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Wordless Book

This past Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to speak at Sidney Luthren Brethren Church in Sidney, Montana, and share about Child Evangelism Fellowship, the children's ministry organization that I work for. Along with sharing about our ministry I was also given the opportunity to give the message. The following link is for the podcast of my message which was a presentation of the Wordless Book. Using the five colors of Gold, Black, Red, White and Green we are able to share the Gospel message with people. This presentation is the version I use when speaking to adults instead of children. The Wordless Book is a very easy witnessing tool that you can use in your own personal evangelism.

The Wordless Book, November 14th, 2010, Sidney Luthren Brethren Church, Leif E. Halvorson presenting 



Powered by Podbean.com

Jesu Juva
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment