Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day McDonald's Drive-Thru

Frustrated I wait five minutes to give my order at the drive-thru menu and then wait 7 minutes in the line. 2 more cars to go so I'm blogging on my phone.

So I'm sitting here frustrated at the not so fast "fast food". Then I remembered that today is Memorial Day and that I'm a very blessed man who has a loving family, is not much for want and has such a convenience as fast food. This is in part thanks to the generations of armed servicemen and women who have helped made it such. Many are overseas diligently working in the vocation that God has called them to while in safety I'm able to proclaim the Gospel to children in the vocation God has called me into.

So thank you, our servicemen and women, law enforcement, emergency services and the like, current and former, who diligently serve our country and communities. Through your vocation God has blessed us. You are remembered and you are in our prayers. Thank you. May God protect you.

Jesu Juva,
Soli Deo Gloria
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment