Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Working From Home Day #1

Well, at our doctor appointment yesterday the doc told Kim to take things easy and limited her to lifting 10 pounds or less as she is at 2cm and 70% effaced. (Married guys, ask your wife what that means) Our due date isn't until January 8, so the doc just wants us to take things easy.

Fortunately, I'm able to work from home if needed, though, all my Lenski commentaries, Mueller, and Pieper are at the office. Since I use eSword (great stuff) I've at least got Keil and Delitsch.

One of several projects I have for today is to finish prepping a missions story for a club I have tonight. I've also got to finish putting together our "go bag" for when we have to head to the hospital.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment