Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sugar Beet Blogging, Day 2

This morning I hopped in the International truck that I usually drive and topped off the fuel before heading out to the field we were digging. I missed going into 2nd gear at one point so the digger went passed me and beets came down onto the hood of the truck. No blood, no foul. I'm thankful that my employer is gracious.

Been listening to Rod Rosenbladt this morning (thanks to Pastor Matt for lending me his CDs) and something that I caught while driving was that the doctrine of Justification is in all reality the Gospel. Haven't finished with the CD yet. Good stuff.

Lord of the harvest, I pray that our crew and the other crews working this beet harvest would be kept safe from all harm. Thanking you for your salvation. Jesu Juva, Soli Deo Gloria. Amen

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment