Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sugar Beet Blogging: Day 6

We started at 4am this morning. A pleasant surprise today was when our digger tractor needed to have an injector replaced we were blessed 2 hours of lunch time. I was also able to get an hour and a half nap! WOOT! Is it sad when that's the highlight of your day? Whether it is or not, I don't care. I was blessed with some extra rest I wasn't counting on.

One of the podcasts I was listening to today was on the gnostic "gospels" on Issues Etc. The gbostic "gospels" are different in that they are mostly sayings of Jesus, which is a stark contrast to our canonized Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. With the four Gospels the account is by people who were actually there, as opposed to the gnostic books.

Lord of the harvest, please protect our crew and the other crews working this harvest. Thank you for your salvation. Jesu Juva, Soli Deo Gloria. Amen

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment